LGBT Suicide Hotline 1-866-488-7386
Reblog and remind someone that they are worth it.
"bisexuals are just being greedy"
This statement is correct. I want all the donuts to myself. No sharon you can’t have a donut. Yes, I know there are 24 donuts. Yes, I want them all for myself. Fuck off sharon.
wait does this mean asexuals don’t get donuts because I did not sign up for that
you were either a winx
or a w.i.t.c.h
this makes me feel old.
I was totally a spy
i was aLL THREE
was this the old superwholock?
THIS IS THE OLD SUPERWHOLOCK
All three heck yes!
the old superwholock? Nah these shows all have examples of POC and well written diverse woman who do not rely on men to build their character
Flynn Rider has his priorities sorted.
Flynn Rider is the only sane person in Disney.
Maybe they’re related
Its the hair
And that’s when you knew London wasn’t a complete ditz.
what if she was just witch and she just didn’t understand the muggle world
That explains why we never saw her parents… they were probably too busy with their jobs in the Ministry… 0_o
LONDON’S A SQUIB
BUT WAT IF SHE WASN’T
WAT IF SHE ACTUALLY HAD POWERS BUT HID THEM
GRADUATED FROM HOGWARTS EARLY
AND INTERNED IN OUR WORLD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO WORK WITH MUGGLES
IT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY SHE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO USE SO MANY MUNDANE MUGGLE OBJECTS
is this still going around? What have i done…
So if you’re anything like me, you really like mermaids. I mean, really like mermaids. This girl right here is a beautiful, young transgender girl, and she creates these gorgeous silicone mermaid tails, and a portion of the funds go towards the Transkids Purple Rainbow Foundation to support transgender kids who aren’t accepted by society. (obviously the remaining funds go towards the materials put into the tails). I personally will be saving up for a tail from her, and will be spreading this around, because this is absolutely amazing.
State officials in Oregon voted to ensure access to a full range of transition-related care for the state’s poorest transgender residents.
After a lengthy review process beginning in April this year, members of the Oregon Health Evidence Review Commission (HERC), a 13-member board tasked with defining the state’s coverage priorities, decided to add “gender dysphoria” to the list of medical conditions with treatments covered by the government-funded health program.
HERC had not reviewed the state’s treatment of transgender care since 1999.
“This vote means that, for the first time in the history of the Oregon Health Plan, a comprehensive continuum of healthcare will be available for the treatment of Gender Dysphoria,” Danielle Askini, policy director of Basic Rights Oregon, said in a statement. “Removing transgender exclusions in healthcare coverage saves lives and money. All major health provider associations agree: It is time to end health coverage discrimination based on gender identity.”
Gender dysphoria is understood by the Diagnostic and Statistical of Mental Health Disorders(DSM-5) as a condition in which a person’s lived gender identity is different than the gender they were assigned by a doctor at birth, and is the diagnosis transgender people will be given in order to receive insurance coverage for transition-related health care.
Some transgender-specific health-care services were added to the Oregon Health Plan in 2013, including psychotherapy, medical visits, and medications to suppress puberty in transgender youth.
Starting in 2015, however, low-income transgender Oregonians will have access to hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery.
According to OregonLive.com, the website of the Oregonian, some 935,000 people are enrolled in the state’s Medicaid program. The new rules have an estimated “utilization rate” of 175 people in any 12-month period, and will cost the state less than $150,000 in that period.
According to the Advocate, since 2012 Oregon has required all private insurance plans to cover transition-related care, and was the first state to include such care in its Medicaid plan. Since Oregon’s changes, states have made similar moves, and some eight states now have policies that increase access to health care for transgender people.
- Curl Your Hair
- Get A Six Pack In Minutes
- Get Perfect Skin
- Take The Perfect Profile Picture
- Avoid Talking To Creeps
- Put On Beautiful Blush
- Make Him Fall In Love
- Look Busy At Work
- Boost Your Self-Esteem
- Make Money In Vegas
- Flirt Via Text Message
- Perfect Smoky Eye Makeup
- Survive Your Late 20s
- Get Whiter Teeth
- Scientifically Bake The Perfect Pie
- College Life: 12 Facts to Know
- Student Survival Guide
- Things I Wish I Knew Before Going to College
- Best College Life Hacks
- Survival Tips for High School Seniors
- Top Universities To Get Rich
- Tips for Picking the Perfect College
- Never Order These Fast Food Items
- The Best 7-Minute Workout
- The Secrets to Never Getting Sick
- 15 Exercises for Flat Abs that Work
- Don’t Eat These if You Want to Lose Weight
- Brilliantly Easy Makeup Tips You Never Knew About
- Awesome Eyeliner Tricks
- Look At This Crazy Eye Makeup Right Now
- Must-Have Makeup Tips
- Make-up Inspiration from Paris Hilton
- Makeup hacks from Lauren Conrad’s The Beauty Department
- Must-Know Makeup Tips and Hacks
- How to Look Busy at Work
- 15 Hottest Work At Home Jobs
- How to Get Out of Work Like a Pro
- 12 Best-Paying Careers for Women
- How to Make Work Go By Faster!
- Unique, High Paying Jobs You Don’t Need a Degree For!
- How to Land a Job with Social Media
- 15 Life Hacks You Can Actually Use
- DIY Household Ideas to Make Life Easier
- Super-Easy DIY Beauty Tricks
- DIY Ideas For The Best Summer Ever
- DIY Beauty: 30 Things You Can Make at Home
- Simple and Cool DIY Projects
- Amazing DIY Nail Art Designs
- Fancy eyeshadow tutorials
- Stunning eye makeup tutorials
- Insanely good eye makeup art
- Choosing the right eyebrow color
- Awesome eyeliner tricks
- How to draw on the perfect eyebrows
- 30 makeup tips you need to know
- Huge collection of makeup tips
- Should you switch to organic makeup?
- Must-have makeup finds
- Graduation makeup ideas
- How to get the same beauty product cheaper
- How to get healthier and glowing skin
- Must-have spring beauty products
- Stylish yet simple hairstyle tutorials
- Fabulous nail art designs
- Make your own makeup remover wipes
- Remove nail polish in 5 minutes
- Amazing makeup transformations
- Woman makes herself into a Disney princess
- I hope you don’t wear your makeup like this
- How to re-invent your look with makeup
- Get perfect pouty lips
reblogging so i never lose this. ever
Maddie l 17 yrs old l INFJ l Asexual and closeted MtF.
My blog features LGBTQIAP* topics, anything nerdfighteria-related, and a ton of fandoms, including: Pretty Little Liars, Orphan Black, BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother,The Originals, The Secret Circle, Divergent, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, The Fault in Our Stars, The Hunger Games, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Faking It, The 100, and more!